Activity found here. Practice x-ray vision skills by reaching into mystery bags and try to guess what the objects are by touch only.
- Apple cut in half
- Candy Bar
Work On Your Mind Powers
- Fill a jar with candy
- Have the kids guess how many pieces there are
- Whoever guesses the closest wins the jar of candy
Joker's Stone Face Challenge
Activity found here. No props required! Each participant gets a chance to be Joker, and has one minute to make the other players laugh. They earn a point for every one they can make laugh.
Super-Sense Obstacle Course
Set up an obstacle course with cones, cushions, or boxes.
- Blindfold one player at a time. They cannot speak.
- The other players use their voices to guide them around the barriers and obstacles to find items of power (rings, bracelets, masks, capes, etc)
- They cannot knock anything over
- You can keep score ore give each player a timeframe to collect as many items as they can